THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 Adam - Rentboy - Hoboken

Njbaseballjock
This topic is 6416 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ah, yes, Adam. I'm almost positive that I reviewed him on the old HB site, but a look thru Daddysreviews didn't find anything.

Adam is a VERY goodlooking guy. And a charmer.

I hired Adam a few years ago for an "extended overnight" in Philadelphia. We met at around 4 in the afternoon, made out a little bit and headed out for dinner. The whole time at dinner I felt like Adam wasn't "there", if you know what I mean. We went back to the hotel after dinner and had some more fun. Again, I had the feeling he wasn't "there". I'm not sure how to put that into words. He certainly wasn't living up to what he had said he was into, etc.

It was now around 8 or so in the evening and decided to walk about the city a bit. He asked for some of his fee so that he could have spending money. We were only out for about a half hour and grabbed some snacks and went back to the hotel room. Probably around 10 or so I was feeling really sleepy but wasn't ready to call it a night, so I told Adam that I wanted to take a short nap. He said it wasn't a problem.

In the midst of the nap, I heard the door open and then carefully left ajar (I presume so that I wouldn't hear and wake up). Adam wasn't in the room, so I thought he went for ice or something. But I had a funny feeling. A quick check of my pants found that the rest of his fee was no longer there ... and of course I never heard from him again. Luckily, my laptop was still in the room and the rest of my money was still there. But, all in all, he left around 10 hours earlier than had been planned and had taken his total fee.

Unless he's changed a lot over the past couple of years, I'd be very careful!

I agree....bad news all around... I had an overnight scheduled with him about a year or so ago in NY...chatted online and on the phone...called me and told me he was on his way to the hotel...NEVER showed, called or emailed....I guess I was the lucky one by not wasting a grand....A TOTAL flake...stay away at ALL COSTS!!!

Greathands, I remember reading your review of Adam, among several other reviews of him when he was working out of Philly. The general consensus at the time was that he was incredibly cute (the new photos are even better), but definitely a flake, who didn't yet seem clear about his own sexual orientation.

ADAM...First of all when we hooked up a few years ago, he was an "Up and Coming Hunk"! Short Guy, BUT Incredibly Handsome, Toned Tight Bod! Flawless skin etc, Gorgeous little Butt! It was Summertime, he had a Great Tan Line!

He has since Floated "In and Out" of Working It, with some Strange Rentboy ADS ALSO! I am sure these photo's are now quite Old, he's using.

A Nice Guy, but as other's have said..NOT really there at the moment! BUT he did show JT a Good Time! Too Bad he never really learned how to use what he had "Looks Wise"....I guess he never found the Sugar Daddy of HIS Dreams either...:p :P :p

Guest zipperzone

>Here's a link so we know who to stay away from...he's moved

>his ad to NY city!

>http://www.rentboy.com/location/getrb.asp?rentboy=99214&Location=229&speciality=Rentboy&keywords

>

I got a chuckle from the pic where he is looking out of the back window on a new Rolls Royce - which sells for around 400 grand. Maybe he found a sugar daddy afterall.

Archived