THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Victor Cappone based in NYC but travels.

curious2000
This topic is 5150 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does anyone have any info about this hot looking guy? He is based in NYC but traveling across US next month. Wondering if he kisses, tops only or bottoms, and if how much he gets into a session with a client. He looks good, but wanted to see if anyone had any first hand experience first before trying him.

thanks

http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/index.asp?cmd=view&id=124352&Login=VICTORCAPPONE

I believe this guy Advertised a long time ago as "Vic Valentine or Valentino" ?

I believe he danced at the Old Gaiety also? Spends alot of time between NYC and Miami.

Has always had Great pix's. A real Hunky looking guy. One of the First to Advertise a $250 Rate. It's obvious why. IF he still looks as good as these photo's?

He might of had Old Reviews prior to 11/05 since removed? :p :P :p

• 3 years later...

This is a super old thread, but thought I would leave a response nonetheless. I hired Victor back in March and I was pretty disappointed. I told him specifically what I wanted in advance (i.e. kissing, topping and to cum). When I met him he dodged my kiss and he really was not in line for what I was looking for. He has some sort of fetish with fucking guys' throats which for me was not a turn on. When I asked him to top me he said "I'll try." Then 5 minutes into it he said he was cumming which he was not. When I said I'd like him to cum on me, he said he had other clients that day so he couldn't. WTF? Anyway, I ended the session about 25 minutes early as I couldn't even get hard. And to add insult to injury, he said that if I wanted to come back the next day for two hours he would cum for me. Uh, no thanks.

Some guys might like him because he is hot to look at and his cock is beautiful. I'm just annoyed that he lied about his do's and don'ts which really left me unsatisfied, annoyed and $250 poorer.

And yes, I know this isn't the place for reviews, but that was back in March and too much time has passed per the review faq's. Therefore, I'm just leaving my candor 2 cents for others to know what they might experience as well. I could have just said "I don't recommend him" and of course, I would be asked to state why and it would be just a review anyway.

This is a super old thread, but thought I would leave a response nonetheless. I hired Victor back in March and I was pretty disappointed. I told him specifically what I wanted in advance (i.e. kissing, topping and to cum). When I met him he dodged my kiss and he really was not in line for what I was looking for. He has some sort of fetish with fucking guys' throats which for me was not a turn on. When I asked him to top me he said "I'll try." Then 5 minutes into it he said he was cumming which he was not. When I said I'd like him to cum on me, he said he had other clients that day so he couldn't. WTF? Anyway, I ended the session about 25 minutes early as I couldn't even get hard. And to add insult to injury, he said that if I wanted to come back the next day for two hours he would cum for me. Uh, no thanks.

Some guys might like him because he is hot to look at and his cock is beautiful. I'm just annoyed that he lied about his do's and don'ts which really left me unsatisfied, annoyed and $250 poorer.

And yes, I know this isn't the place for reviews, but that was back in March and too much time has passed per the review faq's. Therefore, I'm just leaving my candor 2 cents for others to know what they might experience as well. I could have just said "I don't recommend him" and of course, I would be asked to state why and it would be just a review anyway.

Ugh, this is so familiar. Sorry you had the experience but glad you shared it.

Archived