THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Colby and Madness

TruthBTold
This topic is 6443 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi. There are two guys on Rentboy in Chicago that look great. One is Colby. He is here just a few days. I am not sure where he is originally from so I can't check for any reviews. Here is the link.

http://www.rentboy.com/location/stats.asp?rentboy=98261

The second guy goes as "Madness." It looks like he is in Chicago but did not see any reviews for him. He looks great but has a big "ALL FEES DUE BEFORE START OF SESSION" in his profile on Rentboy. Never a good sign, but maybe I am being too cynical.

http://www.rentboy.com/location/stats.asp?rentboy=98261

Anyone had any experiences with either of these gentlemen? Thanks.

Guest zipperzone

>Hi. There are two guys on Rentboy in Chicago that look

>great. One is Colby. He is here just a few days. I am not

>sure where he is originally from so I can't check for any

>reviews. Here is the link.

>

>http://www.rentboy.com/location/stats.asp?rentboy=98261

>

>The second guy goes as "Madness." It looks like he is in

>Chicago but did not see any reviews for him. He looks great

>but has a big "ALL FEES DUE BEFORE START OF SESSION" in his

>profile on Rentboy. Never a good sign, but maybe I am being

>too cynical.

>

> http://www.rentboy.com/location/stats.asp?rentboy=98261

>

>Anyone had any experiences with either of these gentlemen?

>Thanks.

Both lonks you gave us are the same ones - for Madness. Can you please post the one for Colby? Thanks

Colby is from NYC. I hired him back in January to wrestle with Dr Mike in NYC. He advertises on Rentboy that he has a wrestling background. First, he looks nothing like the pictures on his ad. IF they are indeed him they were taken a while ago. Secondly, he knew very little about wrestling. For someone who works out as much ass he claimed he became extremely winded right at the start. Mike had to stop frequently because the guy was turning red and couldn't breathe.

Colby's reviews are listed under Colby Cruise, NY. Mine is the second review. I found him hot, aggressive, nice top. The Rocco and Colby are the same person. I guess he had his reasons for the name change. Pictures there are more recent than the ones under Colby which are at lest two years old. Although he kissed for me he reserves that question to be answered after meeting.

Thanks August...You have now answered my Original Question about the "Rocco Visiting Chicago AD" from last week! He doesn't Commit to much, using the Infamous "Whatever Feels Right" Statement. But his Reviews seem to be on the Positive Side....

I always found Colby's Tightey Whitey Pix very Sexy! Apparently so have many other's...LOL :p :P :p

Just one more thing, especially in regards to RR59. Your set up sounds outstanding. I know that would have been a major turn on for me having those two guys going at it. I am sorry it did not turn out for you the way it should have. Sounded like a dream match up. Making matters a bit more painful I am sure both charged their going rates. I can only say that Colby and I did connect and he was extremely playful with me. I have actually tried to get second meeting but just have been able to work out a time mainly because of my schedule.

To me this is a good example of how guys can have very good reviews but still not work for everyone. You still have to do your own homework and even then sometimes you can come away with the feeling that everything was handled right but it still was not experience you had hoped for.

Archived