THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Today's "Coverboy" (02/13/07)!!!!

Axiom2001
This topic is 6445 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

For months I have found Ricky Martinez of Las Vegas, NV, to be an extremely enticing hunk from what I've read about him as well as from his website. His being able to self-suck is a turn on for me; his having a foot long and wide dick (cock) is another superstar;but, although I've always been interested, Ricky seemingly enjoys pissing on his clients (if they allow it); he also seems bent in slight bondage.

He doesn't kiss! (Which is quite unfortunate for me...), and he doesn't imbibe in sucking his clients.

Well, with those good looks, fab body, gorgeous dick (cock) and a self-sucker, I'm in a wild dilemma. I'd like to be with him, but..........

What do you guys think about the guy? :9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9 X :9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9 OoooooooooUuuuuuuuuuuCcccccccHhhhhhhhh!!!!

Well first of all, don't believe the hype. His cock is definitely large, but certainly not 12 inches. As you can see from his movies he is a rather short, thin guy, so his fat cock looks really big by comparison -- but I don't believe it's anywhere near that size.

You can also see in his films that he has trouble keeping a hard on, at least with men. He is self-proclaimed straight, so it's no wonder he doesn't kiss and is not interactive.

None of that sounds appealing to me at the price of $350/hr.

All three reviews on this site are first-timers, for whatever conclusions you draw from that.

>his having a foot long and wide dick (cock)

If it's 12" long and 12" wide, does that mean it looks kind of like a swollen soccer ball or is it more along the lines of a giant Rubik's Cube? :p

>and

>he doesn't imbibe in sucking his clients.

"Imbibe" means "swallow" so are you saying that he sucks his clients but won't take their loads in his mouth?

>Well, with those good looks, fab body, gorgeous dick (cock)

So that's what "dick" means...I've always wondered. :+

(Thanks, Axiom; I haven't had a good opportunity to be a smart ass in a while!) :)

Archived