THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Rafael or Giovani?

Doe Be Doe
This topic is 6470 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yes. I met the guy behind these ads in SF this past weekend. It was a bit of an odd experience and I've been somewhat on the fence about posting it here but since you asked...

I'm not sure the guy I met was the guy in the pics. If it is him, the pics are not recent. Since the SF ad proposed a price of more than double for an out call, I went to the guy's hotel which was only 2 blocks away from mine. When I got there, I was invited into a fairly dark room by a decent looking reasonably toned young guy with a latino accent. He asked that I completely undress and pay in advance. I was already suspicious and a bit nervous about the encounter but went forward. He gives a decent rub and tug but none of the other skills advertised were apparent. I was marginally satisfied but I suspect this guy is running a cross country scam to make some quick cash until we catch on. I certainly wouldn't go back for a repeat visit.

Archived