THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

2 Cents Worth

JasonK
This topic is 6475 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'll be in Spain this week (Thurs, Jan 18- 25th). If you don't hear from me, I may not be near a computer. Email usually works best.

Spanish guys, I think, are some of the hottest on the planet. I have a hunch you suspect its because I have the Hots for Julian. Actually, it goes a liitle deeper than that.

Standing in formation, the PG shouted "Atten--Shu-u-uun!" Anybody could see that I stood at attention. At Port Arms my weapon was half up, concealing a growing stir. The young Spanish Sergeant didn't miss a beat; He had the looks of Julian, but only imagine twice the presence. Coming within two inches of my face he wanted to know why I was the only one with the weapon nothing less than within one inch at Port Arms. After moving the weapon to Port Arms, he blurted out, "PFC" "Yes sir Sergeant, Sii-ii-rr, I yelped" "Do you want a piece of me?" If only-- Not one of my... well lets just say, we could of had a Right face Forward March.

From the start, I was pleased to have been assinged to this Yum of a Hunk of Meat for a physical fitness instructor; "People will see in you things you are not aware of, he said, "You will have muscles you didn't even know existed." In three short weeks, I progressed from a wimpy 17 push-ups to a whopping 80-- from 35 situps to 104, & a 20 minute 2 miles run to just 12min.

It never ceases to amaze me here that some of these miswestern cowobys are no strangers when it comes to getting my rocks off. I've habitually kept a general rule-- Day 1: Hot Action Day 2: Recovery. I get a kick out of the down-to-earth sense of humor in the smaller midwestern towns, reminiscent of the Old West. In the barber shop facing you from the back wall, a picture hangs with a cowboy aiming a gun into your face, "We shoot every 3rd salesperson, the 2nd one just walked out."

Saludos amigos-- I wish you well as I take flight this Thur-- To Spain my amorous companions-- Madrid! Its possible I'll be flying Super-r-rr--Son-is-stic Ex-press--is-stic! Call me a crow, if I brag about these trips, lol, how dare I...May you hope that all my dreams come true.

"We can do no Great things, Only small things with great Care"

(MT)

Such temptation....

Damn!

I am going to be in Europe around those dates and I was planning a much needed week off between Paris and London, but now I am thinking that I would love to go to Madrid too. It is awful during the winter, but nobody knows how to have fun like those spaniards! }( Besides a friend of mine, a genetic engineer claims that there must be something that he calls: "The Spanish Ass' gene". Nobody has more rounded, firm, muscular and always ready for fun asses than those guys.

Have a blast, and if you see a venezuelan man having a lot of fun, don't be shy and say hello. (It might not be me, but even then you might get yourself into trouble.)

Enjoy them spaniards and have a lot of fun!

RE: Such temptation....

You do have the tighest roundest arse, Juan, & the jewels to go along with it... Its a pity we are so far apart--or maybe thats want makes the heart grow fonder, or something like that sexy!

Its interesting we will be in Europe the same time. I was in London over a month ago. Paris is one city I haven't been to yet. Be sure and enjoy you're trip, & if we cross paths, email me when you can...

I've often get asked for things to do, & as this trip has been put together rather quickly, Do you have any suggetions?? Night life?? (my frist visit to Spain)

I couldn't agree more that Spanish men are gorgeous and very sexy too. Am hopeful of returning to Madrid sometime in the spring. It's my favorite city in Europe. Spring and fall are the best times to go because it's cold in the winter and very very hot in the summer. The Chueca neighborhood has some of the darkest gay bars I've ever seen anywhere.I love walking around La Puerta Del Sol which always seems to be loaded with some great looking guys. Also along La Gran Via---particularly hanging around the entrances to the Metro stops.

ag

If its anything but the heavy snow, & ice that hit the midwest; I think midwesterners forgot what a real winter looks like-- not having real winters since a decade ago...

When you say cold, I suppose it would be like chilly & rainy. Remembering the Floridian winters, very short--two or three days at a time--and being as Florida, & Spain are about as far south...

Running some last minute errands, got my sports jacket and ready for the afternoon flight...

They rarely have snow in Madrid. It doesn't usually get below the low 40s. Nothing like the midwestern winters here. But it's still very penetrating and gets to you after a while. Plus the Madridrilenos do not heat their homes and offices anywhere near to the extent Americans do. I was there for three weeks during November, 2004 and stayed in the lovely apartment of a friend. But I felt cold the whole time I was there. Afterward I went to Barcelona for a week which seemed almost like a tropical paradise in comparison.

ag

Guest zipperzone

>Plus the Madridrilenos

Hmmmm I always thought they were Madridians - or does that sound like they go door to door with Bibles in their hands?

Archived