THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Best hung NYC tops?

artistdelife
This topic is 6484 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>On a scale of 1 (a girl) to 10 (super butch), how masculine

>is his behavior?

I was thinking about this same thing the other day, DickHo. If I was a client I'd like to know how masculine the guy I'm hiring is. The reviews here don't give you any indication of that.

>I am so tempted to hire him but I'm afraid

>that his masculinity will be a let down.

Don't be afraid. He's very masculine with no attitude.

http://www.geocities.com/stevendraker/little_devil.gif

Steven Draker ~

website http://www.HotSexyStud.com

reviews http://www.daddysreviews.com/review.php?who=steven_draker_brussels

Guest DickHo

>Don't be afraid. He's very masculine with

>no attitude.

Funny, I've heard the opposite from other folks that have met him in a non-sexual encounter. They all say that he witty and fun but a BIG GIRL.

Hmm, what to do?

Well, this topic is near and dear to my heart, so here's my two cents. All these guys are very hung.

Mike Grey is very masculine and stays rock hard; he is occasionally too intense for my tastes, but usually it's pretty hot. Marcus (visiting from LA) has a really big one -- I wouldn't describe him as supermasculine, more like a friendly guy next door. I also give a thumbs up to Frederick Ford, Rafael Alencar and Arpad Miklos. It's been a few years since I've seen either, but both Jason Markus and Chad Hunt (obviously) are extremely hung and knew how to fuck. Ericript4hire is not in quite the same size category as Jason and Chad but is really really good at sex (from what I remember).

My best recent experience, however, has definitely been Marco Antonio who'll be in town for a few more months I think. He has a huge stiff cock and totally knows how to fuck.

Enjoy!

I'm not sure what "stream with precum" means. However, I can tell you that Jason Markus does this thing where he can come, but he's still hard and can come again. The first "cumming" is not a real total orgasm, so maybe it is precum. The impressive thing is he can control this -- he can do it if he chooses. Talk about a sexual superman...

>I'm not sure what "stream with precum" means. However, I can

>tell you that Jason Markus does this thing where he can come,

>but he's still hard and can come again. The first "cumming" is

>not a real total orgasm, so maybe it is precum. The impressive

>thing is he can control this -- he can do it if he chooses.

>Talk about a sexual superman...

I MUST try jason Markus!

:9

Archived