THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Aaron Kurt

bigfest
This topic is 6517 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I noticed on Rentboy that Aaron's ad was posted for New York. I am hoping to book him while he is here as I've always thought he looked like an incredibly hot guy. Has anyone had any experiences with him? Also, under what state/country would I find reviews on Daddys site?

Guest ript4hire

Aaron is a buddy of mine and I'd highly recommend him. His cock is

amazing (bigger than mine) and he gives one of the best blow jobs you

are ever likely to experience. The boy has no gag reflex at all.

On top of that, he is incredibly handsome and sexy, and very friendly.

In my opinion, you can't go wrong.

Eric

Aaron has lots of good reviews and cheerleaders here. My experience with him was more equivocal.

He is moderately handsome with ash blond hair and quite tall. He's in decent shape but neither muscular nor defined. I'd say he's close to 40 and could use more regular attendance at the gym.

He's very friendly and pleasant, but he played the old "I forgot to bring any condoms" game with me, which shows that he's a true professional and knows all the tricks of the trade.

Since I'm wise to that one from experience, I brought condoms. He has a nice sized cock, although nowhere near the exorbitant 9-10" he advertises; probably a nice 7 to 7.5" in reality.

In our session he had trouble keeping it up, so he bottomed for me. Perhaps he had seen too many clients recently.

Basically, he's nice-looking and can probably be a good time if he's on top of his game, but the reviews are highly exaggerated.

I had a similar experience (except the condom bit). Since I don't top, I found the whole thing a big yawn. I got the impression that he was more of a bottom than a top.

Eric, on the other hand, is the real thing. He says he cock is smaller, though I doubt it, but one thing Eric's cock never is, is limp!

Dick

Aaron's reviews used to be under NYC but I just looked and they are not there. He used to work London and Sydney as well, but no luck finding his reviews there, either. I hired him two years ago this very week. At the time, I was trying to find a VERY domminant guy and a couple of his reviews made him seem perfect, and there was also the matter of that enormous appearing cock that I wanted to see for myself. I had a great time with him. I think I even wrote a review and being the lazy ass that I am, I only seem to do that when I am really swept away by a guy, so I must have really liked him. If memory serves, I found him to be very charming and very sexy and very into the sex. He did get hard with me and it was a pretty impressive sight. Now, I dont' bottom....so I do defer to DickHo's expertise in that area.....but overall, my experience with him was a good one. Killer smile and a sexy as Hell accent and a very tight, lean butt.

Okie

I had a different experience. I just typed in Aaron in the advanced search for NYC and his ad popped up right away. It hadn't changed from his old ad,same pics and info as I recall. If he ever came my way I'd give him a spin! }(

As a postscript, some of his pics remended me somewhat of the new James Bond Daniel Craig, with his dirty blond looks and boyish , lived in face. Just a similarity, although Kurt's eyes are brown, not blue.

>

>>Basically, he's nice-looking and can probably be a good time

>>if he's on top of his game, but the reviews are highly

>>exaggerated.

>

>Sounds like he is related to Aaron Westin.

>Apple dosen't fall far from the tree!

Nice hit and run job on Aaron Westin. Given that I was the last guy to review him, I can unequivocally state without question that my review was in fact 100% accurate. Aaron completely exceeded my expectations and on top of that was a great guy. But then again, I have a thing for All-American jocks with movie star good looks, great bods and HUGE cocks.

Oh yeah, and when a guy delivers a money shot like Aaron....color me impressed!

Maybe the apple fell and hit you in the head glutes.

JUST OVER 2 YEARS AGO - I said the following about Aaron ...

'That Aaron is truly a BOY who loves to wander the planet. I saw him in London about 10 weeks ago while shooting for a client for a couple of days. That BOY is fuckin dynamite on the bed. I am well hung, nut as big as Aaron, but I gotta tell ya kids - can that boy make like a hoover and engulf your cock and balls - he has got to be one of the greatest cock suckers on the planet. That in and of it self is extraordinary but then after he fingers your hole and drives that shaft between your thighs - well I actually thought I had arrived in heaven ! ! !

A truly wonderful and unaffected GUY who is just great to hang with - can't keep my hands off of him when he is around. ENJOY - if you get an opportunity - well worth it and totally into satisfying your every desire. HMMMM - I have to get him into leather gear next and really live out the ultimate fantasy !'

Then I had the pleasure of an encore less than a year ago and he is still in my TOP 10 - the guy is a pleasure !!! ENJOY !

Archived