THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

While I'm at it....411 on David (French Kiss) from rentboy

steve
This topic is 6519 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A fellow writer responded to my query about "hot and hung" Latinos in NYC. In his response at this thread, he mentioned David. Read it and if you can, I'd suggest that you contact the guy privately to get the information that you're seeking. But remember your getting private info. is contingent upon the guy's willingness to do so.

I presume he'll accommodate your desires since it's a private e and we are all here to assist and guide each other in these matters. :-)

Update

I met with David and I can tell you he is stunningly handsome and the rentboy pictures do not do him justice. He's easily one of the hottest boys in NYC.

My only disappointment with him was that his dick appears to be big and thick in the pics, yet in reality that's not the case.

David is a HOT man with a flawless body who is also versatile. I hired him as a top, but next time, we'll flip.

Archived