THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Modigliani/NYC Rentboy 1st Page....

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 6540 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has ANYBODY EVER hooked up with this Guy? I aksed this Question along time ago, No Answer at that time........

He has been running this AD On and Off for along time now. The Photo's are of a Guy who Advertised under another Name in a Different Country.

The Photo's are Great, BUT does the Guy exist?

Does the Sport's Car have a Sexual Meaning JT does not get? LOL :p :P

>Has ANYBODY EVER hooked up with this Guy? I aksed this

>Question along time ago, No Answer at that time........

>

>He has been running this AD On and Off for along time now. The

>Photo's are of a Guy who Advertised under another Name in a

>Different Country.

>

>The Photo's are Great, BUT does the Guy exist?

>

>Does the Sport's Car have a Sexual Meaning JT does not get?

>LOL :p :P

If I remember correctly--at one time he used a picture of Steven Draker--and if it wasn't of Steven it was of some other well-known guy--so my policy in general is to steer clear of those using fake pictures.

Gareth

Well with the First Page on NYC Rentboy now probably costing a Working Guy $300 a Month to Advertise on, He must still be finding some poor Marks to make Appointments? That's a shame!

I'm Surprised he has never been brought "Out in the Daylight" around here? The Pix's of the South American Guy are definitely a Hook!LOL

>Well with the First Page on NYC Rentboy now probably costing

>a Working Guy $300 a Month to Advertise on, He must still be

>finding some poor Marks to make Appointments? That's a shame!

>

>

Wow, JT. That's cool to know. Rentboy costs $300 a month. Damn. That site must be pulling in some major cash. Are the other sights similar? I assume there are no fees for this site.

Yes..Owl ...The First 3 PAGES are very Pricey! Especially in NYC, and other Major Markets.....

That used to be the "Old Rate Raise Excuse". MY Overhead is killing me! LOL

A few of those Guy's I know now are MD'S & Lawyer's! LOL

The Thinking being, MOST of the "Horney Old Toads", don't have the Patience to Think to long with their Big Head's for 20 Freakin Pages of Pix's & Stats... So they start Contacting with their Little Heads..

So First Page's have a better shot at a Contact...:p :P :p

Archived