THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Marine/Military Type guys in NYC?

LearnedOwl
This topic is 6544 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Have you considered Rick and Derek? When they are not in Grand Rapids, Michigan getting paid $7000 for sex, they do a military role play. Here's some info from one of their latest reviews:

Rick and Derek were to role-play two very naive Marine recruits returning rip-roaring drunk to their barracks after bar-hopping late into the night. I was their stern Commanding Officer, waiting to exact some private disciplinary action for their drunkeness and disrespect toward their superior officer.

Derek set exactly the right tone by calling ahead shortly before they arrived at my hotel room to let me know they were on the way...he used the word "Sir" at the end of each sentence...my dick was already hard just from the phonecall!!

Once they arrived, the real fun started. I ordered them "backs against the wall" at military attention while I verbally and physically taunted them. This was especially exciting for me because these two guys are both hairy, muscular, masculine specimens...in every way worthy of being Marine recruits.

Subsequently, I forced both recruits to suck my dick both while on their knees and on their backs, con-currently punishing their tits and exacting "Sirs" each and every time they responded to an order. By the end of the hour session, three guy''s cum was all over the place and not a Marine recruit was left standing.

Thanks, Lucky. Completely missed that review. Rick and Derek are real pros from what I've heard and bet they do it right. So they have a wealthy admirer in Michigan? I guess if the boys are getting that kind of money I can assume they'll have realistic uniforms and boots if I visit...:D

Archived