THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Info on Trent Cougar?

rvwnsd
This topic is 6550 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest scortlovr

I hired him about 3 or 4 years ago in LA. Very nice and pleasant guy, not very young (I'd guess late 30's) which was fine by me since I don't like twinks. Ruggedly handsome (whatever that means these days). I think he's Austrian or German, has a slight accent. He did all the right things (in my book anyway) - passionate kissing, oral, was hard the whole time, etc. - my only hesitation: in spite of all the "right moves", there was something mechanical about the whole experience. Then again, he could have just been tired that evening. Also, I'm not wild about the "steroid" look, I like guys who are built, but I like it to look natural. This is of course all very subjective but I hope it answers your question . . .

Thanks, JT and scortlovr for your insights. I've seen him in videos and thought he was very sexy (although he seems a tad mechanical sometimes). I prefer guys who are in their 30's or 40's, so that's not a problem. In his pictures, his muscles don't look like they are the products of steroids, but sometimes that doesn't come across in pictures.

If I decide to hire him I will let you know how it turns out by writing a review.

rvwnsd..Definitely let us all know IF you deciude to Hookup.

He does come across in his Vids as a very Sexy Masculine Man.

In his 30's and Built is Definitely my kind of Guy. Let the Young One's Mature on "Someone Else's Dime & Time"! LOL

Remember the saying about.. a Great Wine! LOL :p :P :p

Archived