THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Chicago's David Young

Guest carter07
This topic is 6539 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Excellent kisser - probably in my top 3 for kissing skills. Has a great body, good @ oral and good @ being a bottom. After sex experience was great too...wasn't in a rush, great if you like to cuddle and talk after. Will see him again if I get to Chicago.

I saw David when I was in Chicago about 4 weeks ago. I have seen him about 5 or 6 times over the past 4 years, and he continues to be one of my favorites. I have reviewed him in the past. Great tight little body, lovely ass, very versatile, and a really nice guy. He mentioned that he was planning on retiring over the next year, as he has a new project he's working on, so you may want to take advantage of his current availability.

Guest carter07

Thanks, guys. Saw him last winter and he was changing apartments and then lost his web page. Saw it's back up and his rate has gone up. Maybe that's a pre-retirement rate. But, yes, he was good. Glad to know he still is.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest carter07

Chet, I took your advice and saw David this week. Like my prior experiences, it was a wonderful two hours. David's just great, a truly kind, gentle and incredibly sexy guy.

Archived