THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on David/Andres in NYC

Guest firem66803
This topic is 6558 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest firem66803

this guy has two ads on rentboy using two different names. he already has one positive review under david in DC. i think his pics are hot as hell but i'm hesitant to hire him with only one review. does anyone have any experience with him? thanks.

>this guy has two ads on rentboy using two different names.

>he already has one positive review under david in DC. i think

>his pics are hot as hell but i'm hesitant to hire him with

>only one review. does anyone have any experience with him?

>thanks.

He also has an ad on M4RN with the name of "Carloss". I wonder why the guy needs 3 names. Seems very suspicious. Also on M4RN his body type is listed as "average". If he is average, then my entire mental concept of body type has to be rearranged.

http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/search.asp?cmd=view&id=159159&Login=Carloss

Gareth

He's Definitely a Hunky Looking Guy! The photo's are great.

I Contacted him once, he was at that time in Fla. But I never got back to him. I'm sure we will be hearing some 411 somewhere down the road on him.

He does like to move his Rentboy Photo's around, so they are not stale! LOL :p :P :p

I think that one should also add that his ad reads, "The impressive cover totally in their pleasure, an expert bottom with tightening little extreme to take him to all yet must offer. Early can be done with some previous warning. french kiss, Friendly, Masculine and handsome phase. 24/7 IN private/OUT Calls. Please unblocks its number when you call." That is an EXACT quote. Now I understand English being someone's second language but SAY WHAT?!And to use this same copy under two different names!

>I think that one should also add that his ad reads, "The

>impressive cover totally in their pleasure, an expert bottom

>with tightening little extreme to take him to all yet must

>offer. Early can be done with some previous warning. french

>kiss, Friendly, Masculine and handsome phase. 24/7 IN

>private/OUT Calls. Please unblocks its number when you call."

Have you ever used an online translation engine? That's what you get.

>Have you ever used an online translation engine? That's what

>you get.

REALLY? I've never used one of those things--I have to check it out. But now it makes sense. Well, the quote still doesn't make sense, but how he came up with it does! Thanks.

Hey nnj...Definitely let us know IF you do decide to Hook Up with the Hottie. He definitely has what it takes from his Pix's.. To be a very Popular Working Guy in NYC.

As far as his English goes, one of the Sexiest Guys I ever Hooked Up with spoke very little English.

He always said, I am not here for the Conversation! DAM he was right! LOL :p :P :p

Archived