THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Dakota James

Charlus
This topic is 6568 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>

>Does anyone have any info on Dakota James's whereabouts? His

>website is down and his Rentboy ad is no longer there,

>although the M4RN one is still up. I hope this is only a

>temporary absence. Any info would be welcome.

Last week he was in Los Angeles. I confirmed an appointment with him over email several times and called as well to confirm it. He switched the days from Sunday to Monday instead. I didn't mind. When I called him twice again on Monday night, he never picked up the phone, it went right to his voicemail. I then emailed and never heard back. In fact I sent several emails since then, and also called the next day. I have no clue what happened to this kid. It seems as though he just fell off the face of the earth or something. I emailed him yesterday and it got bounced back as his website is currently down. His phone still works but it goes right to voicemail.

How bizarre.

Im not angry or anything, i just am wondering what the heck happened to him last week.

If you want info and pics about Dakota James YOU ARE ON THE WRONG SITE.

Go to musclservice.com on the Logbook and Muscle Life and Lust forums see the Sept Muscle Show threads. Lots of pics and comments about this jerk. First notice in all his pics he has NO leg development, compard to his upper musclebear body his legs are toothpicks. Also read some of the reviews there that mention he strongly tells you up front he is straight and allows limited if any touching of his body.

You can do much better, starting with the other guys who were performing in the Mucle Show last weekend.

Thanks, BigPeter, for the input. I put the same inquiry on the MuscleService site and did not get much response. I looked at the Sept MuscleShow thread you refer to. Could you be more specific as to where I can find the reviews of Dakota that you refer to? Thanks, again.

The Guys Photo's have always been Hot! BUT This guy seems to be the type, Depending on who he is with, he will or will not get into much "Interaction".

Again we have another Reviewer with the Dumb, BUT I will "not go into that" statement. Some of these guys sound like they are ashamed of what went on! LOL

BUT that seems to be the M/O of most of the "Muscle Service" Guys to begin with. Depends on Who, When & Where and of course.. HOW MUCH! LOL :p :P :p

I unfortunately hired this guy once, never again. He kept making it very clear this "gay stuff" was not for him. Wanted to stand across the room and pose with his underwear on.

And yes the many pics of him om muscleservice are recent and accurate - beefy upper body and tiny legs.

>I unfortunately hired this guy once, never again. He kept

>making it very clear this "gay stuff" was not for him. Wanted

>to stand across the room and pose with his underwear on.

>And yes the many pics of him om muscleservice are recent and

>accurate - beefy upper body and tiny legs.

I had very much a different experience with Dakota - he was very

receptive to oral sex, and very affectionate, although didn't seem

too keen on the idea of anal. It was anything but "pose, no touching"... very interactive. Everything about this boy is BIG -

I thought he had a wonderful, warm personality.

Archived