THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Ethan/Trey

Epigonos
This topic is 6614 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

You know I'm just NOT sure they ARE the same guy. Ethan claims to be 19 and Trey 22. Though they look alike somehow they just don't seem to be the same guy to me. Ethan looks younger and shorter than Trey. Furthermore Trey has been extremely well reviewed, on this site, over the last couple of years and it doesn't make a lot of sense for him to try to take on a new identity now. Oh well who knows -- I sure don't

If my memory serves me correctly (and it doesn't always), I think they have advertised together on M4RN once or twice...had a pic with both in it I believe. So there is some connection but not the same person.

Guest Tristan

They have the same build and exotic face. Ethan's review says he's Latin, but I don't see it. I wonder if it's a pic of Trey when he was younger.

OK, since nobody else would do the footwork I picked up the phone and called Ethan.

He sounds friggin' adorable on the phone. Sweet, charming, and full of energy.

He is NOT the same as Trey, although they are roommates and sometimes do 3-ways together. (There's a twin fantasy in there for anyone into that.) Ethan is younger and shorter at around 5'8 where Trey is a 6-footer. The only relationship is they're roommates.

The kid sounds like a real winner, and nearly had me on a plane to Raleigh even with the remains of a hurricane blowing through.

I encouraged him to check in here, and hopefully he will. Or not. With some of the posts lately, I wouldn't blame him for staying away. :-(

I also encouraged him to consider a trip to LA, although that doesn't seem to be on his raidar.

Seems like a keeper to me.

Archived