THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Scott's New Avatar

DelawareGuy
This topic is 6641 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If you like the avatar, be sure to go to his blogspot link and see the larger pic.

Yes the nipples are hot, but it is a super hot brief shot too! And I sure would like to run my hands thru that curly hair! If you read this Scott, and there are more brief shots from that shot, post 'em please! :9

You're a laugh riot. It's the same as me saying that I'm in Australia right now. Just because you think it doesn't make it true. The pictures were taken as you can tell by the style of the photographer is the same session of ALL the other photos (including my current main one) at the photo session when I was here in NYC about three weeks ago.

FURTHER MORE (since we're putting your ludicrous claim of having met me to rest) EVERY person I saw in NYC that trip specifically said they thoroughly enjoyed our time together and tipped accordingly. I don't recall meeting anyone obviously bipolar so why dont you drop this BS act and move on.

RE: Scott's "New" Avatar

>Here is my proof. The machine is not LYING: Last Updated On

>06.Feb.2006

That's the profile brilliant one but nice try. If I really cared what insignificant LIARS like you thought I would produce the receipt for the swim suit that was purchased in the week BEFORE the shoot in late June.

MEANWHILE ... you could look up the bathing suit company (Blue Man) and find that their clothing line didn't release new bathing suits in FEBRUARY, let alone THAT particular design.

I love how you get caught in one lie (meeting me) and then pursue another. It's pathetic. I believe there's still a message board up for people like you on yahoo .... why dont you check it out while it lasts. It pretty much sounds like you are a certain poster that has been banned from here already though. Self proclaimed a beacon of truth and saying that we've met for an appointment but can't prove it, identical deja vu with someone else on that board.

Archived