THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

sorry about daadys problem/ I need some help

Guest TNT Ted
This topic is 6643 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello from the South Pacific...

Hey stud,

I am glad that I read this on time. (Or so I hope.)

Thank you very much for your interest, I would have loved to meet you and show you the latin side of Vancouver. Unfortunately I am getting darker in the South Pacific and will be back in Vancouver on August 17th.

If you are planning on being there then, send me an e-mail at:

latintimes@hotmail.com

and I am sure that we can find a way to meet and spend some wicked time together.

Sorry for missing you this time, but I hope that we will meet very soon.

(On the dirty side, check Kevin's pictures. I know he is busy as hell, but perhaps he might have some time available.)

http://www.rentboy.com/kevinvancouver

Receive a tight hug and my best wishes. I am sure that you are going to have a riot on Pride weekend in Vancouver. Enjoy the boys!

Always warm and hard,

Juan

604 783 2586

http://www.rentboy.com/juanlatino

P.S. Daddy, enjoy your time off. Hope everything works great for you, the site and all involved. Hugs and slurps. :9 And thanks for your help, guys. Greatly appreciated.

Guest n2colour

RE: Hello from the South Pacific...

Well, there go my plans to call you next week, Juan! x Guess I'll just have to wait in line once you get back. ( :9

RE: Hello from the South Pacific...

Hey man,

The good news is that if you are into color as your name suggests, then you are going to be more than happy to see me. I am getting darker and darker by the minute. To the point where people are actually assuming that I am local.

Send me a mail and tell me your schedule preferences, so if I am still available I can make sure to save some time when you want to meet and make your wait a little shorter.

A big hug, and see you soon in Vancouver!

Archived