THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Olivier going to Hong Kong for a bit

EXPAT
This topic is 6609 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest zipperzone

I just about shit my self when I read that his rate was $3000. Then I figured out that was Hong Kong dollars which converts to $385 US.

Still not cheap but I guess there are lots of big spenders in Hong Kong.

Now that HK is part of China - a country that frowns on male prostitution - I hope he doesn't run afoul of the law. If they locked you up and threw away the key - where would you turn to?

Guest Adono

>I just talked to Olivier. He is looking forward to his Asian

>adventure. He also sent me some really hot new pictures. I

>just wish I was going to be in China this trip. I'd take up

>all of his time ;-)

Isn't he the one who did the world tour with his partner? Have they split up?

• 3 weeks later...

I just saw on one of his sites that he is kicking up a mini-tour:

From his site:

Singapore 9/7 - 9/11 . Back in Hong Kong . Tokyo 9/20 - 9/26 . Taipei 9/26 - 10/2 . Back in Hong Kong . Shanghai 11/2 - 11/7 . LA 11/10 - 11/17 . NYC 11/18 - 11/5 . . . . Horny, sleazy, european fuck machine, versatile and well hung! . . . . Hourly rates, overnight or your personal travel companion. Respectful, well travelled and discreet. . . . . . Cum have the best sexxxperience of your life! . . . . . Hourly $350us . . . Overnight $1.500us . . . . Day / Travel / Weekend rates vary . . . .

http://images.rentboy.com/ezrent/GXL7L46CN5T8G?size=st

Archived