THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Dante of Maximum

Troyster
This topic is 6656 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone got insights into Dante of Maximum in NYC? Indirectly I heard some not so nice things, i.e. that he has a long lists of won'ts and basically that he just lies there. I was told the best part is the pictures. Seems like a shame but is it TRUE?

Hey Toyster you might want to give Maximum a call and express your concerns directly to the person with whom you speak. The guys who own and operate this agency seem to have a very good reputation. Listen to what they have to say and then make your decision.

I saw Dante recently, after requesting an aggressive top. He filled the bill and would have filled me if he weren't so huge -- the dick of death, baby!!!! He certainly didn't just lie there. He kisses freely and deeply, far more than other 'scorts I've seen. He was all over me and in me (with his fingers, at least). He's a very straightforward, butch-Queens guy, tall and muscular. Entirely satisfactory -- he did everything I want a top to do -- except rim my pussy, which many 'scorts won't do. Ask him to talk about the women he fucks up the ass -- it's quite a turn on.

It is a good idea to discuss your wishes with the guys at Max. I know they pass on the info to their guys, who've nearly all delivered.

Lankypeters

Archived