THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Santoro coming to Chicago

Guest RandyRon
This topic is 6651 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RandyRon

Just wanted to follow up on this one.

Met Santoro for a two hour session in Chicago and he is definitely an A grade in my book. Even though he's Bi, he is a great kisser and a very enthusiastic top. HUGE HARD dick and he just keeps going, and going, and going. Will follow up with a complete review. Tried to find him in Miami section of Rentboy today but couldn't.}( :9

>Even though he's Bi, he is a great kisser and a very enthusiastic top.

hmmm...is there some stereotype of bi guys not being great kissers or enthusiastic tops?

Santoro visits NYC now and then. Now I think maybe I will put him on my short list! Nice Mature Muscle Body!

It's nice to see a Bi Guy who does get a little Passionate! Although that is a Latin thing mainly!

Most sort of keep the "Passion" for the Women! Just "Pumpin & Dumpin" with the Guy's! LOL :p :P :p

Guest RandyRon

>>Even though he's Bi, he is a great kisser and a very

>enthusiastic top.

>

>hmmm...is there some stereotype of bi guys not being great

>kissers or enthusiastic tops?

I plead guilty. In my experience, Bi guys often don't want to kiss and simply lay back and want to get serviced. I think this has to do with them still being able to think of themselves as mostly straight.

You might want to consider a three way with his sometime traveling partner Beto Puma.

http://www.rentboy.com/location/getrb.asp?rentboy=77860&Location=109

I think I did that right.

I met with him while in Chicago and would say his performance was much like Santuro's. I actually asked if he was travelling with someone because the travel information was identical to Santuro's. Beto mentioned that they do travel a lot together. They are mainly in Orlando and Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, but travel to DC, New York and couple of other places.

Beto also kisses like a dream and has a very nice selection of toys.

But he to is BI. I guess they come to Chicago twice a year, so I am thinking a three way would be cool. I will get to a review. But I prefer waiting a week or so now before doing so let the glow fade a bit.

I would agree my experience is BI guys tend to steer clear of passionate kissing.

Archived