THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

No Shows

Guest SilverDollar
This topic is 6661 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest SilverDollar

Two recent “no shows”. While neither of these warrants a full review, the information is worth sharing.

First, in Seattle I made arrangements two weeks in advance with “Phillip” (http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/index.asp?cmd=view&id=143762&Login=xclusivebottom) I had seen him once before about 2 years ago and the session was hot. The date was confirmed several times by email. He was aware that punctuality was important because I had a later dinner engagement. About an hour before our agreed meeting time, we spoke on the phone and I discovered that he was on the road from Vancouver and running into delays (he said) at customs. He said he might be 10 minutes late. To make a long story short, over an hour later we agreed by phone (after several more calls) to call the meeting off as I had to get ready to leave for dinner and he was till nowhere near my hotel. This was simply a case of very poor planning by “Phillip” resulting in an unnecessary disappointment.

The second was in San Francisco. I emailed Christian Favier (http://www.rentboy.com/ChristianFavier) proposing a meeting at my hotel. We agreed in principle and then had several phone conversations regarding these plans. I was a little reluctant because, although he has two good reviews, he wanted $500 for two hours and it appeared that he would not perform oral. He looked and sounded hot enough that I decided to go ahead anyway. We agreed on 7:30PM. At 7:30 he called and said he would be 15 minutes late. I waited until 8:15 and, having heard nothing further, left for dinner. I guess he finally showed up (I don’t know when) as he left me a voice mail. Let’s just say that for this kind of premium pricing one should expect better.

Guest skrubber

Athough the picture is fuzzy,Christian looks hot. And you're right,at that price you should expect a whole lot more.

Guest zipperzone

>About an hour before our agreed meeting

>time, we spoke on the phone and I discovered that he was on

>the road from Vancouver and running into delays (he said) at

>customs. He said he might be 10 minutes late.

That should have been your first clue - if he was still at the border one hour before your scheduled meeting - there is no way in Hell he could make it to Seattle in an hour.

I wonder if he was making the trip specifically to see you or if he was coming down anyway? I hate guys who are always running late. It shows zero respect for the other party.

Archived