THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Dorian-Brussels

swallows22
This topic is 6669 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

G'day!

While I am on the road, thought I might like to see what BXL has to offer. Been fancying this bloke for awhile. Only saw him on Gaydar and now he is gone. Where to?

Note to file. Yes, Steven, I know you are based there, but our paths keep crossing. I was in the UK/Europe when you were in Sydney. It isn't like you are second best. Mardi Gras this year?

G'day!

While I am on the road, thought I might like to see what BXL has to offer. Been fancying this bloke for awhile. Only saw him on Gaydar and now he is gone. Where to?

Note to file. Yes, Steven, I know you are based there, but our paths keep crossing. I was in the UK/Europe when you were in Sydney. It isn't like you are second best. Mardi Gras this year?

Guest DickHo

I met Dorian when he was in NYC earlier this year. He is fantastic, one of the most fun times I have ever had. But, alas, he is away for the summer on his real job.

Dick

Archived