THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on ShawnNYC

Gar1eth
This topic is 6687 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest zipperzone

It's a shame that in his ad he specifically mentions his bubble butt, but does not inclued a picture of it. Bet it's wonderful....

I cannot believe that the intrepid New York members of this esteemed Message Board have no info on ShawnNYC. Hasn't anyone met with him and if not that--at least talked to him by phone to find out whether he sounds like he is on the level, 'squirrely', or arrogant.

Gentlemen--I am shocked--no, not just shocked, but also appalled. Who of you out there will take up the gauntlet and meet with this guy for the honor of the Message Center?

Gareth

Gar1...The Guy Looks like a Total Hunk! Great Guy Face! But I don't like the "Memory Lapse's" that can Definitely go along, with just a Telephone Conversation, as to what you will and will not Experience!

I've never had a "But you said" situation. So at this point in time, I Definitely am not looking for any!

IF this Guy is "New", As the AD states... Naturally the Report back will take some time! Then again, with HIS BOD..Maybe not!

Who know's if it is a HOT Report, I might just make my First "Call Only"! LOL :p :P :p

Hey JT

Damn it is nice to know that you read his add in full. Dumbo here didn't and after calling him and finding his voice mail full I decided that he must be a flake. Sure goes to show what misconceptions a complete klnowledge of the facts can eliminate!!!!!

Archived