THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

SANTORO in Florida and LA

Boink
This topic is 6687 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Been with him a few times and will see him again. Very hot. Very nice. Pics are accurate. Great tool (with a curve to the left), good kisser, good masculine body. Good B+ experience. If the A players are not available or you need a little variety he is a good filler in the gaps. Blu

Thanks for the input! Not sure I understand what you mean about 'a little something different to fill in the gaps.' Wish I knew what separates his B+ from being an A. But I do appreciate the comments...

On the grading--I do not believe the experiences are either an A or an F which seems to happen a lot on these boards. Actually most experiences are just ok--so a B+ means pretty memorable and I have and do go back to that well but it is not oh my gawd mind blowing. The best of LA tops has indeed retired: Kristian, Todd, Brick--these are tragedies--Brick may appear occassionally but he is not consistent. Dirk is pretty good but he is a better bottom than top. Blu

Archived