THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Harlow Norfolk..Review CoverGuy Thurs....

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 6689 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yes, he is definitely a hot boy. Also, check out Brandan's pic for that same day.

I will tell you, these boys are getting better and better. I don't remember this type of visual candy when I was they're age. Either that, or I'm just getting old and will jump on anything..:+ CF

Perhaps folks are just misinterpreting the significance of the choice of a cover boy. It's just an illustration, not an advertisement, in that sense. I suspect the boy whose pic inspires interest in Daddy gets the cover, regardless of the content of the review - and that was the case with Hooboy as well, as I remember. Indeed, when questioned about the choice of coverboys, I think he made the point explicitly... The pic is not an endorsement by the site, merely an illustration to say here's today's hottest pic...

What is the real deal with Harlow and this agency and its in-call studio in Norfolk? Has any reliable reviewer actually hired any of these boys or been to the in-call studio? What exactly are the alleged "questionable" practices? Is it a total scam (take your money and no show or no sex) or just a minor scam (take your money and overpromise and little touching or sex)? What's the deal from someone in the know or from someone with some reliable hearsay?

I'm scheduled to be back in Norfolk on business in late July. I think I'll give them another try and see how it goes and report back on this site. I had someone other that Harlow in mind so it will be interesting to see who, in fact, is available and what they do or don't do.

Perhaps I'll remind them of the concerns and less than stellar reviews offered by others and submit a very negative review should they exhibit those same practices with me.

AKA, no money up front. No full payment if you leave early. No payment at all if you fake an orgasm or refuse to do what we agree to prior to the appt. :+

I have been hiring from this agency for several years now. I usually get to the area about once a month or every couple months. I have always been treated fairly and respectfully. This year I have seen Harlow several times, alone and in duos with a couple different guys. Some of these guys are active military and do not have their pics on the site for discretion. Harlow looks just like his pics if not better. He works out routinely and has built a sexy, lean, muscular body. He is very interactive and is quite personable in his conversations. I usually go to the incall location which is on the main floor of a beautiful house in Virginia Beach. As I have posted here before, they have recently completed an addition to the room. It is now twice as large, with a king bed, leather couches, fully stocked bar, large jacuzzi, a professional massage table, and a nice bathroom with a large multi-head shower and all the toiletries you could need. As for their ages, I'm not sure and that's not an important issue for me. I've never been with anyone that I suspected to be older than 21 or 22. What is important is the incredible hour I spend there. Hope this is helpful to some of you who were considering hiring them.

Archived