THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Looking for hung LONDON tops

Guest manrent1
This topic is 6691 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest manrent1

I'll be heading to London for most of the month of July and I'm interested in learning about straight/bi well-hung London-based tops.

thanks in advance for any recommendations

Guest manrent1

Thanks Tri - actually that's the problem. Gaydar lists so many there is no real way to decide which one is best.

Anyone have any definative experiences they care to share?

Guest manrent1

Thanks Tri - actually that's the problem. Gaydar lists so many there is no real way to decide which one is best.

Guest manrent1

Why submit the same response three X's? Is it symbolic of Tri's tag here, or were you attempting to be cutesy!

Go to rentboy.com, to London at this site, and a few other sites whose correct name and spelling are not indelibly ingrained in my brain, and you will definitely find hung, hung, and more hung!

Guest manrent1

I only posted my reply ONCE - not sure what happened.

Thanks Tri - Yes, I've already emailed Jose....still looking for other recommendations - I'll be in London for 2 weeks and like to hire numerous times.....

:+

Guest DickHo

Do you really want straight tops? Or do you mean masculine guys, not feminine. I know many fantastic tops in London (Jose included) but none are straight or bi, but they are masculine.

Gay for pay are the worst sex partners.

Dick

Guest manrent1

Hey thanks guys.

I actually like Gay for Pay - but know true ones are often hard to come by.

I've been with Oliver and his partner before - nice guys but not interested in a repeat.

More info about Steve Kelson would be great.

Also, would love info on real hung (love big uncut cock) and VERY masculine tops.

Thanks

>More info about Steve Kelson would be great.

When I was in London several years ago, Steve was around 32 years old so he is at least 35 now. He has a nice thick 8 inch uncut cock and is one of the best tops I have been with. I was in London for 10 days and saw Steve in three 3-ways over that period.

I saw him with Matt UK (who is now retired I believe). The first session Matt and Steve topped me (both expert tops - Matt is 9 inches, cut and thick). The next session, Steve and Matt both topped me and Steve and I both topped Matt. The third session was a repeat of the second.

Not only does Steve fuck like a champ, but kisses like a dream and gives great head. I understand he is more versatile now than he was several years ago. I would love to get into his hot bubble butt.

Archived