THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Fucks Like A Bunny?

Lucky
This topic is 6697 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There is a strong response from New York's Bunnyboi to a review today, and there is nothing wrong with that. It's just that Bunnyboi is admittedly working ummm, the oldest profession, but states:

"Please be advised that I am Bunny Boy Japanese by birth '85 and am under the protection of diplomatic immunity."

Kewl! :)

>Doesn't one need to be a diplomat in order to be protected by

>diplomatic immunity?

Not necessarily. Family members of diplomats/gov't officials stationed overseas have 'diplomatic' passports and are covered as well. In addition, UN officials also have immunity etc.

Just because one has diplomatic immunity does not mean that they cannot be arrested or prosecuted for that matter. They can be arrested for violating the law and deported to their home country where they could be prosecuted for the crime.

Its doubtful this kid's home country would prosecute him for prostitution. I am sure the family would be upset over the loss of "face" for male prostitution. It could also be a career limiting maneouver for his family member (his father I presume) who holds the diplomatic post.

Guest zipperzone

>It could also be a

>career limiting maneouver for his family member (his father I

>presume) who holds the diplomatic post.

It's also possible that Bunny is just plain old delusional.

For the "precise" hourly rate of $250 and a mouth that responds to a two sentence review with five paragraphs, all I can say is I hope she gives good geisha.

Just the thought of fucking someone named Bunny is enough to make my dick go soft. Could someone pass the soy sauce, please.

Archived