THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Santiago in NYC

gregkidman
This topic is 6520 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest DickHo

I'm curious too but "red flag", he says he is uncut and the dick in the pics certainly looks cut.

Dick

• 5 months later...

...the dick is genuine and very big...he was more into it the first time i saw him...less the second.. think he is bisexual....but even when 'feeling really tired' and semi-hard, he was still bigger than average ...not very passionate....but he suggested a position to fuck me in that i had never experienced before and he got into it...i would see him again if my regulars were not available...no kissing...didn't cum either time

I'm glad his size has been verified by one who has had the good fortune or chance to be with him. When I viewed Santiago's pics of his dick which he featured at http://www.rentboy.com, it definitely did not look to measure up to 9, let alone 11. Thanks!

But since he is so, so in the interactive department and does NOT kiss, I'll pass (in spite of his purported size)!

Archived