THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Attn. New Yorkers

swallows22
This topic is 6699 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

G'day!

Please go to Rentboy and select Australia-Sydney.

I subjucate myself to your mercy because I do not know how to post the link. Brooklyn, pls help.

There is a bloke by the name of Robbie advertising. Tried using the phone number as a reference, but could not find a review on the site.

Can't believe that a bloke with that big of dick could get out of town with Dick Ho on the prowl.

Any info much appreciated. Cheers!

Guest DickHo

This guy visits NYC every so often. Every time his ad appears in rentboy, another 3 similar ads also appear. They all have the same email address, different phone numbers but similar descriptions and photos.

I always thought there was something fishy about that. I have emailed him and he never replied. It's also odd that no one has reviewed him or any of the other similar ads in the almost 2 years he has been advertising in rentboy.

Dick

I like his look-EXCEPT the shots with no hair.

The boy had a great pubic hair pattern-nice happy trail.

I just hate that shaved/stubble look.

Kid has a lovely big dick-does not need to shave to make it look bigger.

We are mammals-we have hair"down there"when we develop-and he did develop nicely.

Hope you have played with him swallows22!

The shaved pubs are a plus for me too. In fact, the pictures show everything I am looking for. Too bad some of the hottest ads are cons. Read the review for Dallas today. Another sad story about a client being lured in by hot picture. Sadly, this was the 2nd bad review for the same ad/name/pictures. Amazingly, I still stop and look at that picture. Looks mighty good. We clients are slow to learn.

BigD

It now has been a week and no answer. Know he follows up on Rentboy as he raised his rates A$50 the second day. I also, sent a message to another traveller later, who did answer. So the mail must have gone through.

In my contact to Robbie describing myself-age, height and weight, and what i was looking for, which he advertised as preferring, his only complaint could be age. So my fellow MAG's, forget about him.

Archived