THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Benjamin Nicholas San Antonio

OceanTraveller
This topic is 6706 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>OMG!! What have you done?!?

>

>Clear disk space on the server and fasten your seatbelts, it's

>going to be a bumpy ride!

>

>KevinInSA

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I love bumpy rides :p

Hugs,

Greg

seaboy4hire@yahoo.com http://seaboy4hire.tripod.com

CHICAGO June 14-18, NYC June 27-July 01

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b310/NobodyKnowsMe/sinz.gif

Guest skrubber

>Any info on Benjamin Nicholas in San Antonio . I may be there

>this summer . It would be nice to have a guide .:-)

To answer your question Ben is an excellent guide through San Antonio. He has carted my ass all over SA six times and I always had a good time. Can't get enough of the city or the guy.

Guest verymarried

Good luck in hooking up with Benjamin. I have never been able to. He's a busy guy. I tried out Alex (see Male4Male reviews in SA and his refernced website) and found him to be an honest, cute and sexy guy.

You heard wrong LY. My daily rates are nowhere near that.

Yes, while i do have an extremely busy travel schedule, it is more than possible to meet up with me as long as there's a little advance planning. Nothing wacky, but also not just a week or two before. There are times when my schedule fills to capacity at more than a month or more in advance, but i try to keep pockets of time open within that insanity :)

As Skrubber mentioned, i know my city well and enjoy showing it off. San Antonio's a great town and a perfect place to bum around for a weekend. I'm also proud to say that i've been thrown out of the Alamo twice, although i'm not at liberty to say why. *grin*

Whatever your choice may be (or whomever), please drop me an email if you're needing some suggestions as to what the city has to offer in terms of tourist entertainment. Thanks!

BN

Guest skrubber

I always had the feeling you enjoyed it Ben. However sometimes in the back of my mind I would think I was being a nuisance having you cart me all over the place for two days.

Ocean if you do hook up with Ben in SA be sure he takes you to the Muliplex. It's a personal favorite of mine and if you do it you'll see why.

Archived