THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

What's the 411 on Sean Long in Los Angeles?????

Axiom2001
This topic is 6706 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yesterday Sean Long was in the "Newest Reviews" sector on this site. After a friend of mine alerted me of Sean's presence here, I went to the latter's webpage. His pics are stunning. His written narratives are candid. But there is only ONE review here at M4M, and it is not too helpful, somewhat generic.

At Sean's site he implies that he kisses selectively. That is a "red flag" for me; I like to be in a powerfully sweet mouth and applying all of the sensual techniques that I've learned over the years.

Fellows, Sean is stunning in many, many ways, but I'm somewhat dubious about making arrangements to see him whenever he makes it to San Francisco!!! Help me out, please, if you've been with him in the past.

Thanks, barr-

Guest DickHo

I've met Sean and he was very much to my liking and delivered on everything I asked. However, kissing is not what I would hire him for...his HUGE uncut cock and how good he is with it are his true talents.

I frankly don't remember if we kissed, I was too busy between his legs.

Dick

RE: Sean Long barebacking with party guys?

"A picture on his website seems to show him barebacking.

This was another thing I read that sent up flags:

"I am drug free, but not against men who want to PNP."

I'll pass, thank you.

Archived