THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Almost tried Rob Steel, guess it's too late for LA now...

JamesK840
This topic is 6698 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://www.rentboy.com/location/getrb.asp?rentboy=71727&Location=49

I love the ever illusive vers masc muscle guy, but with a name like Rob :p, plus outcall only but local to Hollywood... instead I spent about the same on two rather average encounters for a less then memorable Memorial day...

Still curious about Rob though, if anybody's had the pleasure (or otherwise) please post... didn't see any reviews for him in Arizona.

Also noticed some other interesting newer profiles on Rentboy for LA, including a couple more hot visitors coming soon...

RE: Nobody in AZ's tried him???

F to the third- personal experience tell me that if you're looking for the "biguns" you gotta look for the short guys, just anecdaotal, mind you, but lots of anecdotal experience.

On the topic of BM, it seems that there are a lolt of working boys there, why are they so shy about identifying themselves? Is it a rule, or just tradition? Or is there another reason.

-J

Guest zipperzone

>The Big and very Hunky Rob is on the "Big Muscle" site with

>more photo's. One of which looks like he's Topping the

>Boyfriend.

Wow - great pics. The Boyfriend looks like he would be worth a go too!

To bad there were no butt pictures.

James..Well the Review is a little Suspect, then again? But the Big Guy did "Respond", so I guess the decision is up to whoever! Where the $450 Rate came into Play to me is a Mystery? LOL

Hopefully he will be recieving more of a Creditable Review in the very near future? Alot of the time, Once the "First Review" is Written, these guy's rack'em up real fast! LOL :p :P :p

Rob Steel, guess it's too late...

Well, I wanted to believe there wasn't much to the first review, so I emailed Rob.

His first response was an absolute turnoff. Something along the lines of "If you have any doubts, I don't need your money."

I persisted, the second was a little lighter, but he absolutely refused to discuss if he'll actually *do* anything (doesn't want to "get into trouble").

That, combined with the SWITCH to TOP on rentboy and the fact that his email starts as muscleworshiprob make me believe that he's realized that with his build he can make money just letting guys paw and drool over him, and he doesn't need to do the least bit of work for it.

So I guess I'm no longer interested. Oh well. The search for the ever-elusive masc young muscle bottom continues.

RE: Rob Steel, guess it's too late...

James..Good Luck with your Search..But there apparently is a very Big Paw & Drool Market!..

Some of these Guy's Truly are "Exhibitionist's" and not much more, Great $$ for little effort! The "Masculine"..one's who do get into it more are usually "Top Only" also! :p :P :p

Archived