THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Bruno Gaucho NYC

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 6727 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I did an overnight with Bruno in Atlanta last November....not worthy of a review because it was mediocre at best....but to each his own...he woke me 4 times because he was annoyed by my snoring....go figure! At a grand a night, he should maybe invest in ear plugs.....

Michigan..Your right..It's your Dime..BUT Snoring is definitely one of MY Questions on an Overnite. I learned that along time ago!

It should be mentioned "before the fact" by EITHER Guy..

It definitely can take away from the Morning Fun, when your Sleep has been interrupted. LOL :p :P :p

If you are snoring that badly, you should have it checked out. You could have sleep apnae which is a serious condition. I discovered I have it and now have a CPAP machine. It is much more common than you might think and can lead to death; remember the old phrase, he died in his sleep!!

From review #6:

Height: 5'8" (173 cm) Weight: 150-160 lbs (68-73 kg) Build: Defined

Eyes: Hazel Hair: Average Light BLond

Body Hair: Smooth Facial Hair: Smooth

Cock: Uncut 7-8" (18-20 cm) Thick

I personally give him 5'7", that was 2 years ago...

• 3 weeks later...

>From review #6:

>

>Age: 20's

>Height: 5'8" (173 cm) Weight: 150-160 lbs (68-73 kg)

>

>I personally give him 5'7", that was 2 years ago...

Oh, well, obviously a client's estimate of his height etc. is clearly more accurate than his own report of them.

And just to season the pot,

from Review #7: Height: 5'9" (175 cm) Weight: 150-160 lbs (68-73 kg)

from Review #8: Height: 5'10" (178 cm) Weight: 150-160 lbs (68-73kg)

from Review #9: Height: 5'9" (175 cm) Build: Muscled

etc.

Maybe he did grow 2 inches in the meantime.

But, fortunately, the exact number of the inches in question is a lot less important than the number of some other inches that he has. :9 }(

Do the particular inches above which are discussed in many of the preceding responses diminish his performance with his clients? I don't care if he's 5'5 as opposed to my being 6'3; if he gives one one hell of a sizzzzzzzzzzling :9 :9 romp for an hr. or 2hrs or many X's during the night and morning before he leaves, "who gives a rat's ass.?" :9 :9

Archived