THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

COLIN (2)

Lankypeters
This topic is 6753 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Colin #2 and Today's Review

Okay Men. Colin from Maximum and Colin #2 are two different people. Colin #2, AKA College Bi Jock, is 6'1", well hung and uncut. Today's review is over two years old and the body of the text states the appointment was February 2004. If you contact him at his e-mail address he will respond with pictures. He's a good looking, well built man of probably 24 or 25. Obviously someone ran the old review as a new one without editing. My date with him could have been better planned. I was in one of those "full moon" modes where i just had to have it instantly. Not so wise. Had I set it up some days in advance I know it would have been more satisfactory for me. He is open to suggestion and your fantasy.

RE: Colin #2 and Today's Review

Colin (College Bi Jock) certainly sounds very good from his few reviews on this site and I am interested in seeing him when I visit NYC. But I have not seen him advertize on any other sites (such as Rentboy) and am just wondering how he manages to attract clients.

cityguy

RE: Colin #2 and Today's Review

It's all too much. Today's Colin #2 review was CollegeBIJock, NOT Colin Maximum.

Just the same, today's Colin #2 without a picture is the 6'1" uncut jock. He cruises the AOL Town Square NYC M4M Companion Rooms when he wants to score. He doesn't advertise.

Archived