THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

THOMAS CoverGuy Thurs..

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 6546 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

JT is surprised THOMAS has not been reviewed til now! I have spent a few Great "Massage Only" Sessions with him. He originally Danced at the "Gaiety" as Jax for those who remember for quite awhile.

I thought he might show up Dancing at W20 Club, but for different reasons that ain't happening! Too Bad, the guy knows how to move!

He has unbelievable Paul Newman Blue Eyes! The Rest FORGETABOUTIT!

He does Fitness Modeling, it's obvious why! He has the Cutest set of Cheeks.

Don't expect any "Sexual Surprises though".. True he does nothing of a Sexual Nature, BUT I Personally could think of NO Guy, I would rather look at, while I Got Off! (he did allow JT.. Some Touching)LOL

He is located on the Upper East Side, not as Convenient as Chelsea or Midtown..BUT IF your Up for Massage Only, he's a Great Guy! :p :P :p

• 6 months later...

Just adding my 2 cents on Thomas. Called him. Set up an appt. Went to his place. He wasn't there or didn't answer. Called him to find out what was what. He didn't answer. Left a message. Called back five minutes later. He said he was still on Long Island! Didn't apologize. Didn't even try to contact me to cancel the appt. Disappointing. My advice on Thomas: stay away. Far away.

x(

Archived