THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Tristan in Paris - any info?

Guest Bigjamesnyc
This topic is 6758 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Bigjamesnyc

Hi all...I'm heading to Paris next month and was wondering if anyone had any info about Tristan. Here's his description (sorry...I don't know how to add the Rentboy link)...any help would be much appreciated.

James

In Paris now for until May 30, 2006, good looking (face and body) & Xtra sexy mixed black (Cubano Brazilian). Powerful TOP with ROCK hard, thick and juicy 9 " cock. 5"11 (1,80m) - 194 lb (88kg) of naturally lean muscled body. High education, str8 and smart looking. I don't check my e-mail daily so please use my cell to get in touch with me (ONLY if you want to hook up) and un-block your #. WIth me no bad surprises! Face pic sent only if you ask by phone/sms (and again: locked numbers will not be answered) Rates: from 220 € the 1st hr, 180 the following - Night: from 700 - Week-end: from 1000€ - Travel easily everywhere (at your expenses.) All pics are new and not photoshoped! PS: Not interested into photo shooting or dirty practices (uro, etc.) Age restriction: 55.

Archived