THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Jeff C in Philly (travels to NYC and DC)

cuteathlet
This topic is 6763 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Jeff C. is Reviewed in Phila..Section.

His Reviews & Photos are Hot!

I contacted him quite awhile ago, But I never Hooked Up, basically because he was a TOTAL TOP. No Oral Reciprication.

That might have changed, or he just might want the "Deal Made First", then it might be a we'll see situation? :p :P :p

I hired Jeff for an overnight several weeks ago. He is extremely good looking, well-built, appears to be in his late 30s. He's very intelligent, well-educated and is the perfect non-twink arm candy for an evening on the town. He told me that he prefers overnights and rarely does hour or two appointments. He lives in Philly and travels to Manhattan often though.

The sex was fine, but not entirely my "cup of tea". He is VERY dominating (he has a tendency to bark orders) and, although game for just about anything, is very much in charge. I prefer a more "romantic" scenario. That said, he is one hell of a power-top and he certainly delivered all he claimed to.

thanks for the comments, e

that's very helpful. since I like the ultra dominant type, he DOES sound like my cup of tea. Also appreciate you commenting on how good looking he is; with the face blocked out in the ad, it's good to hear about this

Archived