THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on College Athlete in rentboy NYC

Guest DickHo
This topic is 6780 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Dick, this is the bloke that the late Traveller raved about. He was in Sydney awhile back, but said he did not kiss. I moved on.

I have no idea how to search the archives, but if you look at some combination of James and Traveller, you might get your info.

Oh! Think he started out in London. Happy hunting. Cheers!

PS I am referring to the first website. The second one doesn't look the same to me. Further to my comment re British, we Aussies have quite a history with them and one would say he is a POM, because of the washed out look, as compared to our healthy look, skin cancer aside. Cheers!

Guest DickHo

Yeah, I know Traveller had liked him...but, there must be someone else out there who's met him?

BTW, what is a POM?

Dick

I saw him some time last year. I'd give the session about a B/B+. He's a cute guy with a good, lean body and a big tool. He knows how to top, although I don't remember the session being particularly intense or passionate. He's definitely worth a try, though I don't plan on repeating. Good luck.

Guest DickHo

Thanks, I'll skip it. We don't need unmemorable experiences...it's spring, let all our experiences be memorable!

Dick

Archived