THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Cever: "Coverman of the Day!!!"

Axiom2001
This topic is 6803 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

:9 :9 :9 What a goodlooking man! ...too bad that he doesn't have any really recent reviews. After reading his profile, I went ahead and read the two reviews that have been posted here. I think if I am in his area that I will definitely contact him.

...would like to see a full length picture, too! Axiom

Any other takers??????? :9 :9 :9

When Cever was living in NYC I saw him several times and was never disappointed...we always had a great time together. He's a very personable, friendly guy and I thought we hit it off really well. But the last two times we tried to connect were a disaster...he literally left me out in the cold waiting for him on the streets of NYC. The first time I waited, kept calling, but couldn't reach him, finally, after over an hour he called back saying he couldn't get a train so he'd need to take a cab but that would take a while...since I had been waiting for well over an hour and it was pretty cold out I told him we could try again another time. The second, and definitely last time, I contacted him and he was in DC but said he was headed to NYC. So we set something up again. I arrived about 15 minutes early as usual to our meeting point. Once again, no Cever...waited, called, waited...after over an hour later he called and said his train was stopped in Princeton and he wouldn't get there until morning. Needless to say I was pretty upset this time. Even though the times we did connect were incredible, I just question the credibility of both circumstances based on the way they unfolded. In both cases, there were no follow up phone calls or emails to apologize or to try to smooth things over. That's why I find it rather ironic that his personal quote on the Adam site is: "ALWAYS, tell the truth and do what is right, no exceptions. WORDS mean nothing without ACTION!" I'm not saying he was lying, but doing what was right minimally would have been an attempt to contact me and offer an apology. In any event, if you see him, you'll have the best time of your life...and from my past two experiences that's a big ole IF. x(

Archived