THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Latin Lisandro in LA

Lucky
This topic is 6816 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Here is another "review" that indicates perhaps Daddy is needing a vacation:

Experience: It is my pleasure to recommend Lisandro as a fine young man who is extremely professional and reliable. His pulchritude would be a true inspiration for an artist of the stature of Michelangelo; his good nature the text of a poem of Schiller or Goethe; his engaging smile the underpinning for one of Schubert's finest Lieder. He has truly been one of the great blessings of my life. My only regret is the longing I feel between visits. Lisandro: gracias por todo!

Handle: snoopysniffer

Submissions: First Review

You: I'm a conservative 50+ gentleman (somewhat Victorian in manner) who fancies athletic young men. I am truly the sartorial, cultural, and sociological antipode of the individuals to whom I gravitate. Opposites surely attract!

Dunno about Daddy needing a vacation (although I could recommend a few places he might enjoy) but this review does read like a promo spot. While the pic link at the top of his listing doesn't work for me, several reviews down there is a rentboy link that works fine. The pics there are very enticing to me (his being Latin and all) and it appears as if he is about to travel south to RIO, Argentina and so on at the end of February.

Lucky, How 'bout one of your famous "bite the bullet for the troops" expeditions into town to try this guy out and report back? hmmmm?

Maybe a three-way with my mom? I don't think so!:)

But, to his credit, Daddy did refuse to print my review of Scott Adler:

Experience: I thought about contacting Scott, but I didn't.

You: Antipode to all that Scott stands for, unless he is sitting down. Then we are like peas in a pod. But then that would be incest, wouldn't it?

After doing a quick rhetorical analysis of Lisandro's website, I'm pretty certain that this review was not written by Lisandro himself, although the quaintly worded review may still qualify as a promo. (By the way, the website as listed with this review can't be accessed because it is misspelled; scroll down to an earlier review for the correct website.)

Guest verymarried

I sort of liked this review. Was the objection that it attempted to be sort of literary and was not totally porographic? I kind of like to try to write that way myself, and even though some of us are not as good a writer as we might think we are, it's kind of fun for me to read something other than 'he plowed my hole hard.'

I have hired Lisandro about a year ago. He was very careful in giving out the place where the incall would take place. He gave me the location a few minutes before the appointed time, that is after a few phone calls back and forth. He said he wants to make sure that it's a valid client call. I'm like, okay, whatever. The place turned out not to be his but his friend's apartment. I wouldn't want to schedule an incall that wya again. It was very stressful!

The encounter was not memorable, sad to say. He is a nice guy, boyishly handsome with nice body. We talked about a lot of stuff but when it came down to business, he didn't perform as a top as discussed. His kisses are good and an ok cock sucker but he was not hard the whole time and he came with a semi hard on which was a surprise. I suspect he's more of a bottom though I didn't try his bottoming skills. Maybe he's a better bottom than a top.

Archived