THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Mario Cruz: Today's Coverman!!! (03 February 2006)

Axiom2001
This topic is 6820 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

:9 :9 :9 :9 :9 Now I am truly convinced!! I definitely must try to hook up with Mario, the acclaimed "Coverman of Today." The review entices me to contact this stunningly, sculpted young man.This new picture of Mario is indeed titallating! I'm finally glad that someone who has been with Mario decided to write and have Daddy post.

"Well, Mario, I just can't wait! Eagerly give it up!" :p

Is he latino? He looks like he could be Filipino to me. Plus Cruz is a common Filipino name, like Smith, so I was wondering if there was any ode to heritage there (especially considering that San Francisco is rife with Filipinos!). Just an observation, because he's a hottie, and I was curious...

RE: One of Clay Aiken's Boys?

>My partner was reading about him on the blogs. Wasn't he

>allegedly hired by CA?

Not a story I've heard, but I don't do blogs very much.

I do know that the Enquirer ran a story about CA hooking up with a guy from manhunt.com (or something like it). Apparently the trick saved a towel with "evidence". Very Lewinsky-ish.

But that wasn't Mario.

RE: One of Clay Aiken's Boys?

Howdy,

The Mario story was mentioned on a couple of the blogs in conjunction with the Carolina cum rag dude as 'CA was also linked in Feb'05 to...'

A guy called McBlogger supposedly called Mario using the number on his M4RN ad but Mario had no comment.

I got to get up to speed on this blogging stuff. It's all still foreign to me.

I did have to laugh when I heard Carolina dude said CA's screen name was 'valleyprettyboy' lol

Everyone enjoy the Big Bowl tonight,

John

http://www.stj1.com

Archived