THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Rentboy of the Day, January 30, --- Modigliani

ArVaGuy
This topic is 6827 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just wanted to let you guys know that Modigliani is at it again. The picture posted as Rentboy of the Day, January 30, is not his photo.

The photo is actually Steven Draker. You can check out Stevn's site at http://www.hotsexystud.com/uk/.

I am sure Steven must be flattered that of all the guys on the net, Modigliani likes his pics the best. :p

ArlingtonVaGuy

>This Scammer tends to use once in awhile the same Old Draker

>Torso Shot...

>He has been for over 3 months, been mainly using Gorgeous

>Santoro's photos, which can be found in the "Brazilian"

>Rentboy Section. I guess it works, he still can afford the

>Rentboy AD Fee. LOL :7

That's the killer for me. The guy obviously scams enough clients to get away with it. I wonder if he keeps track of his response rate from Steven's pics and Santoro's. He alternates between the two sets of pics on a regular basis.

Arl.. Paying for one of the First 3 Pages on Rentboy is not cheap. So I guess he's hooking some guy's each month. Surprised though after all this time, No One has given any 411 on their experience of the Photo's not being what showed up?

Then again in a Market like NYC, there are many who donot know of M4M.. also some guy's just donot like to "Fess Up" to being Scammed! :7

Archived