THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Today's review of Jacob Reisling

Greathands
This topic is 6830 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

In reading the review and response of Jacob Reisling, it does seem that it comes down to the fact that the guy was not happy with the way Jacob looked. The guy seemed surprised at how thin Jacob was ... which surprises me. I thought the pic that is on this site very clearly shows that Jacob is very thin. Do you agree?

Since you mentioned it, yes I would say that the picture would lead one to believe that he is quite thin. However, the rebuttal that was posted does offer an explanation which, if true, might explain things. I suppose it is possible for appearance or style to change over a short period of time.

You seem very thougtful to have made this observation. You apparently check the new reviews. Do you check your e-mail?

If ya click on the rentboy link, you can see this pic with another one. It really doesnt seem like this kid is out to scam anyone but his second pic at rentboy does seem pretty different from the face/shoulders pic.

looks like a case where the client should have asked for more pics...just a face pic would not have been enough for me

Archived