THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Friendly request for New Yorkers

jasoncarter_dfw
This topic is 6832 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've never encountered this with such frequency anywhere other than NYC, but I must humbly request:

Please read the whole rentboy.com ad, and not just the phone number and pictures!

I must have multiple calls a day asking if I am available right now, when I'm not going to be there until Feb. 6! :) Thank you very much for your consideration and I look forward to my time in New York!

- Jason Carter - Dallas, TX

- jasoncarter53@hotmail.com

- (972) 365-0120

"You'll learn that about New Yorkers. They want it RIGHT NOW!"

Fortunately, Lucky doesn't speak for all New Yorkers. He can barely speak, sometimes. :-) But we do seem to have quite a few gay men with clone brains in Manhattan. Also, some never took the Evelyn Wood Reading Dynamics Course when they were kids. And others are on crystal.

I, on the other hand, read every word and, of course, I noted your dates. I've always enjoyed looking at the top photo in the current rentboy ad. However, I strongly suggest you get a new cock shot. The art direction is too cheap for someone as fine-looking as yourself.

Safe travels, handsome. :-)

I know a few friendly, generous, superstar New Yorkers.

"So, does this mean you're volunteering to operate the camera?"

I can certainly guide you towards a beneficial experience. Respectable, too. If you're serious, feel free to contact me privately. I'm always willing to help a handsome young man in need. :-)

Archived