THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Drako--LA or where?

johnnysneakers
This topic is 6806 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

johnny....he has one review here on hooboy which you may've already seen...it's under Draker (?) under LA...sounds favorable and recent...but proceed with caution, of course...I emailed him a few days ago, but haven't gotten an answer...could be just some mixup...or not...but his pictures sure looked intriguing...if it's not trouble, I'd like to hear from you on your contact attempts and meeting...I am entirely turned off by effeminate guys, also, so would like to hear that angle, too....thanks for your help.....

I really enjoyed Drako at the Gaiety and had him visit me at my hotel room in NYC once. When I was in Florida over the last couple weeks I tried to hook up with him again but he informed me he couldn't do in calls and I couldn't have company. I thought it was a great fortunate coincidence when I bumped into him walking down Santa Monica Blvd. in WeHo last weekend. I reintroduced myself and we set a time for him to come to my hotel the following day. He had my cell phone number and e-mail but never called to confirm the appointment and never showed up. When I emailed him to ask what was going on he replied that he had lost his cell phone and would call me later that day once he got a replacememnt. Never heard anything more from him. Drako looked even bigger than when I saw him in NYC but he seems less than interested in this line of work anymore.

I had the good fortune of meeting up with Drako this past weekend - three times. I guess that gives you an idea that I enjoyed the encounters. A very friendly, beautiful guy. His body is the 'superhero come to life' variety: smooth, tan, proportional with huge muscle. The bigmuscle profile photos are a fair representation of his current appearance. I urge anyone in LA this week to give him a call for an unforgettable encounter.

Archived