THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

OLIVER IS A DIRTY SELFISH BASTID

jackhammer91406
This topic is 6836 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It pains me to say the above, but I feel I must report that my friend Oliver took a trip last September to the northwest United States. In spite of all the benefits he has derived from being a member here, he sampled no less than eight of the best men that region had to offer, and wrote NOT ONE WORD about his experiences for the benefit of the rest of us. Now the deadline has past for submitting reviews of that trip and while the rule here is no reviews in the deli section, I call upon this ingrate to here and forthwith announce the names of these fine examples of man flesh and give a quick thumbs up or down to repay the men of this site for his selfishness.

Now in case any of you are taking this WAY TOO SERIOUSLY, I am really kidding my good friend (who extended his hospitality to me this weekend by inviting me to spend time at his rental condo in Palm Springs and this is how I am repaying him). Hey, don't get all mushy on me.

But still, I think he should give something back to this site he has taken so much pleasure and information from. }(

PS. an aside to L. Get well buddy

All of this in the guise of the “It’s GOOD for you!” and “This hurts me more than it does you!” philosophy. BS! :-(

However, he does have a point – I have derived enormous pleasure from the information both here in the Message Center and the Reviews. Since using this place as a source and a beginning point for my “research”, I can only say that I have not had a bad experience in hiring – some good, some better, and some truly spectacular. :9

My only excuse is that I am a VIP (Very Intrinsic Procrastinator). I shall endeavor to remedy the situation, but it may take a while (re: VIP). Part of the problem is that all eight were of such high caliber that one is perhaps at a loss for words or even speechless.

He would not even have known the number had I not confided and utterly bared my soul. Ah well, if one cannot trust one’s friends … All right I’ll eat the oatmeal, oh “compassionate” one. Not only that – he’s still here! :o

(To be continued…)

Archived