THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Dueling doubles

augustman
This topic is 6837 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I see with interest that two sets of couples will be in Washington this weekend into early week along with a couple of hot single guys, Washington you are lucky. One set Rick and Derek are already there and Jaimie and Rick arrive today. I have seen both in the last nine months. How would I compare them? Both have websites and lots of good photos. Both will probably appeal to different audiences. It is easy to like all four guys. All had positive qualities.

For me when doing a three-way and I have done about 6 of them in the last year. I realized I want guys who would be good for me on their own, have a good working relationship with their partner, are well organized business wise and realize I am the center of the meeting.

Rick and Derek are very similar in build beefy, mature hairy and sexually fun to be with. Jaimie and Rick are very different from each other. Jaimie is a very multicultural but more Latin looking with sensual eyes and good endowment. Rick fair red head with nice super ass. Also sexually fun to be with. Believe it or not Derek and jaimie are the main top guns, with Rick and Rick specializing in oral although Rick B is versatile but I used as a top. I did review for Jaimie/Rick (Chicago-Nov), not for Rick/Derek (Chicago-April). I do reviews for guys that send me to the top while after Rick and Derek were okay.

My verdict was Jaimie and Rick, personality wise I connected better with Jaimie and Rick. Sex wise I could have either Jaimie or Rick and be happy, but better together, not the case with Rick and Derek. I like the variety in type mixed together, really an excellent mix that I felt covered everything form me. I just had Jaimie and Rick for an overnight and they exceeded what they provided for me in Chicago. So the big difference was that for me Rick and Derek's body types were too much the same and I like the differences that Jaimie and Rick offered.

This is my own personal taste. Rick and Derek are both nice guys and good guys to be with; just that Jaimie/Rick hit all of my notes.

I think both are quality couples that make you feel like the center of everything and do a good job. For me it just happened to be Jaimie and Rick.

Archived