THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Fratboys in Harrisburg

goodwill67
This topic is 6840 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello All,

I can't resist asking this, though I know the answer. Has anyone heard anything about Fratboys in Harrisburg lately? I have tried for several weeks again off an on to get through without success. The site has not been updated since November 8. Have they officially closed down?

From reading my previous posts about Fratboys you'd see that they aren't one of my favorites. I haven't checked out their website in quite a while, but I'm told by a friend who does use them that they are still in business. He did say that you are correct in that the website has not been updated in a while. Apparently they're getting enough business without an updated site.

Goodwill ... since they are in business, and from your post you said you knew the answer to your question, then why ask it?

Your screen name seemed familiar to me, so I did a search on this site and read your previous posts concerning Fratboys. It seems you have a history with them. Perhaps its time for you to move on, dude! If you're not getting the service you want from them ... get it from somewhere else!

Hey, Delaware Guy ... was curious when I read your post, so I checked the Men4RentNow site. Only ONE guy lists himself as an ex-Frat boy. He moved to Philly several months ago. The others on the site are still Fratboys; they just travel to Philly. Just thought I'd give you a heads up.

Archived