THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Sean Cody's Patrick

Doe Be Doe
This topic is 6843 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have no clue what the VaHawk/Sean Cody issue is. I adore Sean Cody's website and Patrick can sit on my rockhard cock anytime and ride until the sun sets. He's my kind of young man.

Patrick's pairing with Parker caused me to tell my housekeeper to take special care when cleaning the Cinema Display. Each five minute viewing caused quite a mess.

Patrick's tongue up and around Parker's hairy ass, as seen in "Parker's Rim Job," was worth the annual membership fee by itself. Did anybody notice Parker, in "Parker Drills Patrick," after swirling Patrick's cum shot all over his chest he put his cum-stained fingers into his mouth? That was hot!

I'll bet Cody pays these guys quite a bit of money to do some of the things they do on camera. It's one of the best man-on-man vanilla sites on the web. Just goes to show, you don't need over-produced Falcon fakery to make a hot video. I'll take Sean Cody any day to lights, camera and Falcon-ized action.

Archived